Friday, February 20, 2009

Etsy Seller - johnnyvintage

Browsing Etsy today I came across this seller - johnnyvintage. They have some neat stuff for sale:

Hippie Pin Art 8x10 - $36
(I think I'm going to have to try making something like that one of these days.)


Amazing Mid Century Teal Sofa - $4000 free shipping
(This is just plain awesome!)


Purple Owl Lamp with shade - $100
(I love this...I have developed an attraction to owls recently.)


Two Red Dogs - $12.50
(These are cute. I'm going to have to look for old ceramic animals next time I go thrifting, then cover with a couple coats of shiny red paint...or another bright color. Very kitschy!)


Rare 70's Yellow Record and 8-Track Player - $650
(Do you have any old 8-tracks gathering dust? Neither do I, but I'd still like this anyway!)

No comments:

Post a Comment