Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Birthday!


Today was my birthday. I'm not telling how old I am! Here are some photos:

hmmm...I wonder what I'm getting...

lots of beautiful pink roses!
(promptly put in my vintage 1970's Love is...vase, of course)


a sterling silver "Love" ring
(I have had the vintage St. Anthony ring for a some time now)

a very nice red leather-bound journal...I wonder what I will write in it this year?

priceless handmade cards from my kids


we even played some party games...we're a wild bunch!


yummy frosting


the remnants of my cake

And another big surprise...
my friend is taking me to see Wicked next week! I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Kevin and I saw it last weekend! I read the book a few year ago, so the musical was cutesy to me. It was fun but not the book. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete